Director of Networking
- Lead a team that supports the iconectiv domestic and international office and production networks.
- Design, test, implement and monitor data communications systems.
- Hands-on from design to implementation and operations.
- Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects.
- Manage vendors.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with development and security teams.
- Write functional requirements/specifications documents.
- Perform network troubleshooting to diagnose problems.
- Upgrade network hardware and software components as required.
- On call rotation.
- Strong hands-on Cisco ACI required.
- Experience with F5, AWS, Palo Alto and SD-WAN a plus
- Strong hands-on experience in the areas of network requirements analysis, architecture, penetration testing, operations, security, and maintenance.
- Experience in the following areas: WAN, LAN, Switching, and IP addressing, Routing Protocols, Firewalls, WAF, Load Balancing, and network/data security.
- Advanced understanding of operating systems and environments.
- Advanced understanding in wireless infrastructure, wireless authentication, and wireless security.
- Computer Science or Engineering B.S. Degree (MS preferred) required.
- At least 10 years of Networking experience.
- US Citizenship