Director of Corporate and Product Marketing
The ideal candidate must have a deep understanding of the products and the industry, be an expert in their field, know the customers and have a fundamental understanding of where the market is going. The Director will be responsible for managing, developing, deploying, prioritizing and coordinating the corporate and product marketing initiatives globally. Provide leadership and direction in developing product positioning and messaging to effectively differentiate our products and our company in the market. Responsible for market research, market analysis and competitive analysis and the development of value propositions that are in line with product strategy and articulated in sales enablement tools. The position will also be responsible for creating a new Customer Experience function that seeks to turn customers into advocative, strengthen customer relationships and identify emerging customer needs.
- Communicate a thorough knowledge of product information: marketing initiatives, market research techniques, strategy, legal requirements, future challenges and opportunities (industry or competitive issues) that will influence the company or the product.
- Develop and manage the execution of a Strategic Marketing Plan developed with a comprehensive understanding of the market through sales insight, Voice of the Customer data, market research and competitive analysis.
- Develop and execute against a strategic marketing process that results in product marketing plans created in cooperation with corporate communications, product management and sales.
- Follow a system of processes, policies, reports and communications for all marketing information.
- Develop messaging that can be effectively used across departments and leveraged by corporate communications and sales.
- Coordinate and effectively prioritize, oversee and facilitate projects and requests.
- Work with corporate communications, sales and product management to ensure consistent content across all marketing channels.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year College or university; or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 7-10 years of product marketing experience in communications/technology industry
- 3-5 years of experience in a management or supervisory capacity demonstrating the ability to perform effective budget management and supervision of staff.
- Ability to manage large complex projects and teams; effectively negotiate/influence others; communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing; analyze and problem solve a variety of issues; carry out strategic planning activities.
- Market research, competitive intelligence and market analysis expertise.
- Ability to coordinate and effectively prioritize, oversee and facilitate projects and requests.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and deadlines
- Travel 10-25%